1. Pick Your Color Scheme
- We offer a variety of color, print, and texture options when it comes to our fabrics. Figuring out if you want a neutral, pink, blue, gray, or mint green touch to your dorm will help direct you when it comes to choosing the right pieces for your dorm. View our 2020 Collections for inspiration by clicking here.
2. Choose a Headboard
- Selecting a headboard will help you set the tone for the rest of your bed; it also provides high style and comfort. Our headboards work with almost any twin dorm bed that isn’t built in.
3. Find a Bed Skirt Panel
- Dorm Decor Bed Skirt Panels are an absolute must-have. It is totally up to you to decide if you want a complementary bed skirt fabric or one that matches your headboard selection. Our Bed Skirt Panels tie directly onto the frame of your dorm bed, so you can easily adjust the skirts to the desire length; plus they will stay put all year long!
4. Add a Quilt or Duvet
- Your Headboard and Bed Skirt Panels are essentially the ‘bare bones’ of your design, and selecting the right quilt or duvet will begin to tie your look together.
- Your dorm design will really start to come together here! With so many options to choose from, you’re able to let your personality shine through with these finishing touches.